JCW Resourcing UK
In order to strengthen the Financial Accounting Department, we are looking for an experienced Accountant specialized in the banking and financing business.
- According to local regulations and group requirements, prepare various supervision financial statements and reports accurately and timely;
- Coordinate and cooperate in annual audit with internal audit dept and local external auditor;
- Submit supervision reports made by other departments through system and provide feedback on time;
- Provide support to branches in the preparation and the consolidation of supervision reports;
- Actively participate in the Financial accounting projects (IFRS9, Hedge accounting, etc) related to the Bank’s activities;
- Advance the automation reports program through analysing the reporting and business of the Bank, continuously optimize the process of automation reports with IT department;
- Provide appropriate support and training to the staff, providing appropriate support to the local branches, keeping abreast of the latest accounting regulatory developments which have an impact on the Bank’s business, etc;
- Performing routine operational accounting matters.
- Master’s degree in accounting, finance, or economics.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in relevant working experience in accounting;
- Fluent in English
- Good knowledge in IFRS and solid knowledge in LUXGAP and local regulatory requirements;
- Solid theoretical knowledge of finance, accounting and preparing financial statements and reports of the Bank;
- Good knowledge of MS office;
- Ability of data analysis and logical judgment;
- Sense of responsibility and team spirit.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.