JCW Resourcing UK
The business is supporting the client with the IFRS17 Programme programme transformation for the last 12 months. They are currently operating in different areas of business integration and operations. This role will actually be patriot of the client team and supporting them with the delivery of the programme.
The client is using the system MG ALFA to run their models as an Actuarial Product Admin Lead you will be responsible to manage and coordinate complex batches of model runs in a high pressure environment. You will have an understanding of QA and run validations on process and outputs as needed. This is not a technical actuary but someone that has experience in the production process at a senior level.
- Experience at a senior level with system operational set up and execution
- Actuarial experience with the ability to run reporting and operations in this space
- Understand the context and validation of the MG ALFA models
- Operational experience of finance models and BAU experience
- Managing high intensity projects within finance / insurance experience