JCW Resourcing UK
We are currently working on behalf of a leading international reinsurance company in Hannover, who are looking to add a talented Actuarial System Developer (m/w/d) to their highly technical and international team. The successful candidate will develop actuarial modelling applications deployed worldwide with the goal of automating as far as possible the reporting and the calculation of the risk capital.
- Modelling the life and health reinsurance treaties of the Life & Health branches
- Taking account of the reporting requirements arising out of both internal actuarial processes and accounting standards for insurance contracts
- Linking the Life & Health branches to the central actuarial system landscape of life and health reinsurance
- Further development of the projection models used
- Carrying out training activities for users of the actuarial system landscape
- Master's degree in mathematics with very good grades
- Willingness to begin actuarial education
- Very good Knowledge of a higher programming language, ideally C++ or JAVA
- Ideally knowledge of life (re)insurance products gained through an internship or working studentship in an insurance company
- Languages: English (at least level C1)
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.