JCW Resourcing UK
Our client are a leading service provider to institutional and private clients globally. At present they are looking for an AIFM Officer to join their team in Luxembourg, reporting directly to the Conducting Officer, helping with day-to-day management and corporate activities of an AIFM (Private Equity, Real Estate etc).
- Administration & finance, including preparing Conducting Officers and board packs; updating legal documentation; drafting agreements etc
- Fund administration, including maintenance of the fund databases; following up on deadlines in the Fund calendar; cash flow monitoring; coordinating FACTA/CRS for funds
- Delegate monitoring including following up on KPIs and escalating potential issues
- AML/Compliance including preparing the RC report for funds and the compliance report for the AIFM; and updating procedures and assisting with compliance matters (procedures, CMP etc)
- Degree in a suitable field (Business, Economics, Law, Finance etc)
- Experience in Compliance/Portfolio administration/Oversight in a Fund/Asset Manager/ManCo in Luxembourg
- Knowledge of Private Equity/Real Estate specifically, as well as broader Alternative Funds
- Knowledge of AML and Compliance as applicable to AIFs
- Demonstrable experience in AIFM activities
- Fluent in English and ideally French
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.
To apply for this job please visit jcwresourcing.com.