JCW Resourcing UK
Our client, an international payments business is looking for an AML Officer / MRLO to join their office in Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Support the regulatory engagement with the various AML regulators in Europe and Netherlands.
- Support in developing and maintaining the company's AML Framework and implement the same, in accordance with applicable AML laws & regulations.
- Work with various stakeholders (including compliance / AML product and technology teams) to select and implement appropriate technology solutions.
- Ensure timely escalation of Key AML risk issues are provided to senior management and addressed accordingly.
- Ensure oversight on all location implementation of the AML Risk Management framework throughout the firm.
- 6+ years’ experience in AML/ Compliance in a payment service provider or consulting firm.
- Extensive knowledge of AML regulations in The Netherlands.
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.