JCW are currently working with a leading Swiss Insurance firm in the search for a Senior Auditor/Audit Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to make active contribution to direction and decision-making of the firm.
- Carrying out audits with a focus on AML, IDD / MIFID II, FACTA / CRS, GDPR as a leader or member of an audit team
- Participation in the cooperation regarding audit monitoring with Group Compliance and Group Risk Management
- Identification and communication of weaknesses in risk management and risk control and development of practical, sustainable recommendations
- Introduction of innovations or best practice approaches in risk control and auditing as well as further development of risk assessment and the audit approach in our core business
- Analysis and assessment of quantitative and operational risks, including participation in the risk analysis and annual planning process
For this position, we are searching for experienced candidates with the following background:
- Very good oral and written knowledge of German and English (and French is advantageous) as well as the ability to present information in a concise and concise manner
- Commitment, resilience, doer skills, as well as risk-oriented, cross-topic and cross-departmental thinking and acting
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills with quick comprehension in order to grasp complex interrelationships, present them in an understandable way and identify essential problems in them.
- In-depth knowledg of Money-Laundering and other regulatory topics such as FATCA or MIFID.
If interested, get in touch!
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.