JCW Resourcing UK
We are currently working on behalf of a leading international Investment Bank in Frankfurt, who are looking for a talented Client Services Officer (m/f/d). The successful candidate will be the central point of contact for existing Investment Management clients while working closely with Investment Stakeholders.
- provide effective pre- and post-sales support working
- collaborate with all relevant internal functions on client servicing efforts
- take part in client meetings and assist in planning and organising conferences and events
- coordination of RFPs, RFIs, platform and due diligence questionnaires between relevant internal parties and supporting RMs in reviewing RFPs
- assisting in follow ups from new business and client meetings
- Degree in Finance or related field
- 2+ years of experience in banking client services
- Solid understanding of the money market
- Experience of onboarding new clients
- Languages: German and English (C1+)
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.