JCW Resourcing UK
As the European Compliance Manager, you will oversee the compliance departments across Europe, making sure every branch of the business is compliant.
You will work from the Brussels office alongside the financial crime compliance team, with the possibility of flexible-remote working, on a 6-month fixed-term contract.
- Managing the European Compliance team
- Monitoring and evaluating the team members
- Organising projects concerning EU compliance matters
- Ensuring that deadlines of the local compliance department are met and that the compliance deadlines of the EU branches are followed up by the local Compliance Officers
- Performing compliance reviews and analysis and determining when action needs to be taken to abide by the applicable regulations
- Implementing the rules on professional ethics and conflict of interest (breach handling, whistleblowing, …)
- Monitoring and reviewing client complaints in consultation with the local Compliance Officer, assisting with final decision making of the EU complaints in complicated cases
- Ensuring compliance with the group rules, queries will be raised on various compliance and non-compliance related aspects in which case it is extremely important to make a balanced consideration between local interests and the group rules
- Creating, implementing and monitoring the company's procedures related to compliance
- Providing qualitative and pragmatic advice in different areas of compliance (e.g. for product launches, adjustment of procedures and controls)
- degree qualified or equivalent experience
- fluency in English and Dutch/French
- 3 years’ experience in compliance
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.