JCW Resourcing UK
Compliance Officer Regulatory & Conduct
Based in Belgium, this bank is looking for a compliance officer to assist with regulatory & conduct activities.You will focus on providing advice to business, matters related to regulatory compliance and ensure oversight on the regulatory framework.
- You will provide expert advice to business and management on questions
- You will assist in the effective review and implementation of new policies and procedures
- You have an expert role for required remediating action after internal or regulatory audits
- You will participate in key committees within your area of expertise
- You will participate in projects and take the lead for training on specific topics
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years working experience in a similar field
- Experience in the banking sector/financial services
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. A good knowledge of French is preferred.
- You have a Master’s degree (or comparable) in Law, Business or other relevant field
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.