JCW Resourcing UK
Within a leading consulting firm, you will join the risk advisory department, part of the risk management division for financial institutions and corporates. Your team, the regulatory risk compliance team, will focus on advising clients on how to best transpose regulations into processes.
· Diagnosis and implementation of internal control, compliance and money laundering prevention systems;
· Risk mapping: review of risks and processes, identification of the most sensitive risk factors;
· Definition, deployment and management of risk and performance indicators;
· Practical implementation of the requirements of new regulations and operational assistance;
· Regulatory advice for financial institutions and industrial and commercial companies.
· Bachelor’s/Master’s in compliance/audit or risk from business or engineering school.
· 3-5 years’ experience within financial services (auditing firm, regulator) and in compliance, risk management/advisory or internal control teams.
· Experience on framework diagnosis.
· Good knowledge of regulations.
· Fluency in written and spoken English
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.