JCW Resourcing UK
Admin Support Corporate Credit – Brussels, Belgium
- Credit applications process through BPA tool
- EIC creation of new customers, amendments and process of related mandatory info / documents
- Legal documentation signature & follow up
- Administrative tasks (Follow-up of Credit approvals, replies to various inquiries and so on…)
- Communication with the relevant Front Depts
- Give support to the colleagues on the Credit side in processing credit requests and the follow-up and reporting on credit files
- University/Superior level education
- Fluent in English (verbal & written communication)
- Working knowledge of French & Dutch is an Asset
- A basic understanding of the main terms of a standard loan documentation/ facility agreement.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office / especially Excel
- Basic understanding of financial statements.
- A good understanding of the fundamental credit principles could be an Asset
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.