JCW Resourcing UK
Our client are a leading Corporate & Retail Bank in London, who are currently looking for a credit risk specialist to add to their Risk Control team. The successful applicant will lead the development of the Bank’s portfolio management capabilities.
- Lead the development of credit portfolio management, including analysis & reporting
- Provide portfolio oversight for UK Corporate Real Estate lending portfolio;
- Lead the improvement and support the development of macro risk analysis and stress testing capabilities;
- Support ICAAP and Recovery planning as it affects Credit risk;
- Design and implement processes to improve credit governance and reporting (internal and external);
- Assist in the ongoing development of credit risk MI.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of retail and non-real estate corporate credit risk in a Bank
- Experience in designing and implementing processes to improve credit governance and reporting
- Excellent knowledge of credit risk ratings models
- Experience in IRB and IFRS model development and implementation would be advantageous but not essential
- Educational background in economics or similar field
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.