JCW Resourcing UK
Our client are a leading Investment & Corporate Bank who are currently looking for a Director level Trader to join their Commodities Trading team in London, with a focus on Precious Metals. This is an excellent opportunity to join an established Commodities business with a leading position in Europe.
- Effectively market make, manage risk and keep senior staff informed of current risk positions
- Work with the Head of Commodity trading to implement the most optimal trading strategies on Precious metals.
- Interact with OTC brokers to ensure best execution
- Build and maintain strong relationship with Trading counterparties.
- Monitor current market levels and competitor pricing etc
- Assist in the further automation and digitisation
- Act as the Lead Front office Precious metals expert
- Typical instruments traded include Spot, futures/forwards, swaps, and options.
- Experience of at least 3 years in Precious Metals trading is essential.
- Experience with Spot, futures/forwards, swaps, and options
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Excellent P&L track record
- Degree in Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Econometrics, or quantitative discipline.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.