JCW Resourcing UK
I am currently looking for a Risk Director to join the Financial Risk Management team of a leading consulting firm, in Paris.
You will work closely with the partner in charge of the risk management practice on major projects and contribute to business development.
- Manage projects related to financial risk management, particularly in credit risk management.
- Ensure the follow-up of several mandates within tight deadlines.
- Coordinate the execution of various risk management projects in order to add value.
- Reviewing the analyses and deliverables produced by the implementation team to ensure their quality.
- Write detailed reports presenting the implementation method, observations and recommendations.
- Prepare service offers to meet clients’ business needs.
- Make presentations to potential clients and participate in conferences as part of business development.
- The employee may sometimes be required to work beyond the number of hours scheduled in a typical day or week. However, he/she will also be given paid time off to meet personal obligations.
- 5-10 years of relevant professional risk experience in financial services or consultancy. You have strong team management experience.
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment of financial institutions, including capital guidelines and standards (Basel Accords).
- Strong programming skills and proficiency in at least two of the following tools: SAS, R, Matlab, SQL.
- Strong project management and time management skills.
- CFA, FRM, PRM or other professional designation related to risk management.
- Management and quantification (CVA, DVA, PFE) of counterparty risk (an asset).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.