JCW Resourcing UK
A leading financial service provider in Luxembourg is looking to recruit an experienced Due Diligence Manager to their Luxembourg office.
- Conduct due diligence oversight reviews including risk assessment, due diligence questionnaire and standard documentation review;
- Prepare and develop template due diligence oversight reports on the Central Administrators, AIFMs and the Custodian Banks for the Jurisdictional Head of Depositary Services, Depositary Product Board and local Management Board as appropriate;
- Due diligences on the relevant party including questionnaire completion, follow-up questions and on-site and/or remote sessions;
- Support the Client Relationship Manager in building an effective and efficient due diligence oversight control program in line with internal governance;
- Participate in projects relating to regulatory developments regarding updating controls and processes in the due diligence oversight framework;
- 4+ years experience in compliance, onboarding, due diligence, CDD, kyc, aml etc
- Thorough knowledge of AIFM in Luxembourg
- Fluency in English. French and German is an asset
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.