JCW Resourcing UK
European Language Junior Recruiter
German, French or Dutch speakers wanted
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED, FULL TRAINING GIVEN
November/ January Start Date's- We are interviewing now!
Due to our considerable growth JCW Group is looking to add German, French or Dutch speaking Recruiters to our London office. You will be working the DACH and BENELUX markets and so business fluency in these languages plus English is required.
Explore recruitment as an alternative career path to the normal language routes of customer service, translation or teaching!
We work across financial services, life sciences and technology markets, partnering with some of the world’s most exciting companies to identify, select and place experienced professionals into their business. We currently have 6 brands operating from our 7 International offices and there is a real opportunity to grow and further your long-term career with us.
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED, we will provide full and continuous training and a clear career path where you guaranteed to progress quickly. We are looking to hire individuals who want to work in an international, dynamic, challenging, and fast-paced environment. We are an ambitious, high growth business who are continuously winning awards for our culture and investment in people which shows just how great a company YOU could be working for.
If you want to work in a company where there is the opportunity to double your annual salary with commission and that will continually develop and reward you then read on….
What does a Junior Recruiter do?
- Our Junior Recruiters proactively acquire and maintain relationships with a wide range of institutions in their designated industry.
- Using their fluency in German, French or Dutch they build strong relationships with clients in their native language.
- They then consult with their client to understand their needs in terms of specialist talent.
- With support and training, our Junior Recruiters manage the process from start to finish from pulling the job, to sourcing the talent, all the way to negotiating the job offer.
- When a candidate is successfully placed with a client our sales consultants will not only receive a commission but will be moving their way up the ladder to success.
What are the perks of being a Junior Recruiter?
- You’ll receive career-long training and a transparent promotion/career path to ensure your success matches your ambition. People with no experience have made it to Director level in under 5 years!
- From Associate to Director level, we believe in an environment where everybody works closely together as one team – you’ll be working closely with seniors from day one and our culture is one of sharing knowledge and succeeding as a team.
- You’ll experience a high-growth, global business with opportunity for you to move into management, open new business areas or even set up new offices – we always recognise and reward success.
- As well as uncapped earning potential, you can build long term wealth through profit shares and partnership opportunities.
- Opportunity for international relocation to one of our global offices – as well as “work abroad” weeks where you can work from one of our global offices.
- The flexibility to control your own career within JCW Group – you are not locked into a certain market or company if you feel your expertise would be better suited to another brand within the group.
- Benefits include subsidised Gym, 1.5-hour lunch, extra annual leave, early finish on your birthday off and more.
- Highly coveted rewards and incentive program that includes regular lunch clubs, team and office activities, and company trips to Las Vegas, Miami, Ibiza, Marbella, Barcelona, annual Ski trip and much more!
Our Junior Recruiters come from diverse backgrounds, but a few things they have in common are, they:
- are naturally competitive and goal-driven
- are curious and inquisitive-they love to talk!
- strive to continuously learn
- excel in a fast-paced environment
- are self-motivated with a "can do " attitude
- thrive in both an individual and team setting
We welcome anyone who aspires to be successful to join our diverse team of international consultants, what are you waiting for? Apply Today!