JCW Resourcing UK
Our client are a leading provider of fund services to the European market, and at present they are looking for an experienced Fund Accountant to join their team, with a focus on supporting their Nordic clients. Amongst other things, you will be responsible for accounting for transactions used to calculate NAV; reconciliation and explanation of movements/positions with counterparties; liaison with clients on queries/requests etc.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation with a strong track record of retention and development. They have a fantastic team environment and a challenging/dynamic workplace.
- Degree or educational background in Accounting
- 3+ years' experience in fund accounting in Europe, local experience in Luxembourg is preferable
- Experience in private equity or real estate funds would be advantageous
- Fluency in English and preferably French. Fluency in Swedish is very beneficial.
- Ability to work in shift schedules when required (shifts would be between 5am to 10pm).
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.