JCW Resourcing UK
We are currently working with one of the leading Fund Services organisations in Europe, helping them to recruit an Accountant specialised in Real Estate/Private Equity. You will be responsible for the the day-to-day accounting operations to maintain financial and non-financial records, as well as preparation/review for NAV calculation and any other services for all client accounts you will be overseeing.
- University degree in Accounting or something similar
- 2+ years' experience in Private Assets accounting
- Knowledge of regulations/legal framework (UCITS, SICAR, SIF, etc.)
- Knowledge of automation tools in accounting
- Fluent in English is essential. Fluency in German is advantageous, as is French.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.