JCW Resourcing UK
JCW are currently searching for a Purchasing specialist in Freiburg to support and execute operational and tactical procurement activities and build out a new team. This role is responsible to build out a new team based in Freiburg (Germany).
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Purchase materials, goods, and services for Straumann group entities and Corporate Functions. Execute operational and tactical procurement activities in accordance with the global category strategy, and in compliance with applicable policies, procedures, regulatory standards, applicable laws, ethical standards, and code of business conduct.
- Ensure efficient creation of Purchase Orders. Drive the realization of savings, supply efficiency, quality, process improvements and track achieved results.
- Ensure efficient and proper execution of Requests for Quotation for non-critical, lower value items (Tail spend).
- Manage daily requirements and understand future demands of the different corporate functions and Straumann group entities: perform duties to ensure appropriate service level to end users, communicate with requisitioners and suppliers to clarify operational issues, follow-up deliveries, act as the first point of contact for internal and external claim management.
- Maintain ERP systems to ensure continuous support of the material and service requirements and accuracy of data (master data, vendor master, source list).
- Preferred education: Bachelor, academic degree in Supply Chain, Business, Finance, or Economics
- Professional certification: CIPS or CPSM desired
- Languages: English, and German (fluent).
- 5 years experience in procurement.
- Previous experience in executing P2P Process transactions in SAP required (at least one year)
- Demonstrated performance in working with several department and functions, with requisite drive and energy to be successful in delivering always keeping the inter-nal customer as a priority.
- Effective time management, planning and organization skills; ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities and drive tasks to completion in a fixed timeframe and in an agile environment
- Ability to deal with ambiguities, conflicts and adversarial relationships
- negotiation skills
- Ability to identify problems quickly, make sound judgments, establish and imple-ment solutions
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.