JCW Resourcing UK
JCW are currently supporting a Medtech Start-Up in the search for a Head of Accounting. This is an exciting opportunity to work closely with the CFO and shape the rapidly growing finance team.
- Lead the accounting team
- Manage the preparation of consolidated financials for a group of 7 legal entities in 4 countries
- Coordinate and monitor all ongoing bookkeeping activities (general ledger / accounts payables / accounts receivables)
- Manage international tax compliance by coordinating the activities of our external tax advisors
- Manage the maintenance of the accounting software stack (LucaNet and local accounting software solutions)
- Analyze existing finance processes, identify improvement opportunities and drive the implementation of new processes and tools
- Implement treasury processes that reduce FX P&L impacts and improve working capital
- Provide friendly and meaningful support to your colleagues and external stakeholders regarding financial matters
For this position, we are searching for experienced candidates with the following background:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience
- Love of technology
- Excellent communication skills
- A personality that thrives as a team player in an ever-changing environment
- Eagerness to learn new information and skills
- Passion for working in an international and diverse work environment
- Fluent in German so that you e.g. understand German tax code, if necessary
- Public accounting experience (audit or tax) (nice to have)
- Experience in start-up and scale up companies (nice to have)
If interested, get in touch!
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.