JCW Resourcing UK
My client democratizes financial services usually offered exclusively to wealthy clients in order to allow financial independence to as many people as possible. They are rapidly growing and continue to expand internationally. Today, they are looking for a Head of Compliance.
Your responsibilities :
- Monitoring and reviewing compliance obligations, ensuring application of required policies and best practices
- Advising the Executive Committee and Board of Directors on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports
- Creating and managing effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations
- Assessing and following up with authorities in framework of any suspicion of any ML/TF activities
- Ensuring all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes, especially in terms of AML/CFT and professional ethics
- Resolving employee concerns about legal compliance
- Controlling KYC is performed according to regulation
Your profile :
- Min 5 years exp in compliance within the asset/wealth management/private banking sector.
- Very good understanding of the regulatory landscape related to asset managers.
- Fluency in English and French.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.