JCW Resourcing UK
We are currently working on behalf of an international asset servicing banking group that is looking for an Head of Test- and Releasemanagement in Munich. You will be part of a team that owns and manages the affairs of the companies legal entities in the European Union. This includes strengthening the business lines especially to Portugal, as the IT development hub is located there. The right candidate understands the complexity of agile working, the challenges of cross country team management and is motivated to run an international team.
- Planning and coordination of testing activities for projects, software changes, onboarding of new customers and market releases
- Managing annual release planning and coordinating with all relevant stakeholders
- Preparation, execution and follow-up of the release board, coordination of the final acceptance in the pre-product system
- Coordination of testing of initiatives and control of testing resources
- Working closely with product owners and development teams to ensure on-time product delivery
- Reporting on test progress, documenting results and ensuring test acceptance
- 5+ years experience in IT test- and releasemanagement, ideally with asset managers, investment banks or payment provider
- 3+ years experience in leadership
- Advanced application lifestyle knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s/ Master's degree required.
- Egnlish fluent
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.