JCW Resourcing UK
We are working with a boutique Private Investment firm that specialises in Alternative Investment Funds across Private Equity, Real Estate, Renewable Energy and Digital Infrastructure.
We are looking for an IFRS Consolidation accountnant/specialist who will be able to support their Finance department in the group reporting process for the period end.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
– Reporting to the Vice President of Portfolio Management on the consolidation process for group accounts.
– A-Z consolidation accounting throughout the quarter/year end process.
– Preparation and review of IFRS and other related reporting and financial documentation to be submitted to management and statuory authorities.
– Working across internal departments to maintain strong relationships for the portfolio management team and the wider accounting department throughout the duration of your contract.
– 2-5 years of consolidation/accounting/audit experience in a Private Investment or Alternative Fund related function.
– The ability to work independently and as part of a team
– Proven experience in the consolidation/reporting process of a financial department
– Ability to start immediately/as soon as possible
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.