JCW Resourcing UK
JCW are currently working with a global private equity firm in the search for an Internal Audit Manager to be based in Zurich.
For this position, we are searching for experienced candidates with the following background:
- At least 5-9 years of relevant experience in an internal audit or external audit role within the financial services industry, or a related control function is preferred
- Project management skills with a good grasp of audit methodology will be essential
- Strong English communication skills (written and verbal) a must
- Excellent communicator capable of dealing with a wide range of internal stakeholders, keen to drive consensus and influence the outcomes
- Team player who is enthusiastic, motivated to learn and detailed oriented
- University degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Law or a related subject
- Relevant certification or industry accreditation (e.g. CPA, CIA, CFA or FRM) is a plus
If interested, get in touch!
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.