JCW Resourcing UK
· Ensuring and supervising the adherence of the bank’s activities to the internal risk management strategy and policies as well as industry rules and regulatory requirements, so as to allow an efficient risk management approach.
· Prepare audit missions as well as meetings with relevant internal and external contacts (management board, board audit committee, group audit and external auditors) to ensure appropriate coverage of the key risks areas identified within the bank.
· Advise and participate in internal projects in areas such as process improvements, new product launch, compliance with new norms/regulations, in order to bring in his/her expertise.
· Fluency in Chinese and English (both verbal and written. A good knowledge of French would be an advantage).
· Very good knowledge of the banking/financial industry regulatory framework both at the local and international levels.
· At least 3 year experience in internal audit, Big 4 or Compliance/business risk/IT function.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.