JCW Resourcing UK
We are currently working on behalf of a leading international bank in Berlin, who are looking to add a talented Technology Auditor (m/f/d) to their international team. A fantastic opportunity for a driven consultant/auditor, who is looking to audit a highly international and challenging IT-landscape. German language skills are not required.
- Carrying out IT audits and accompany relevant IT projects as well as audits in the financial services and banking environment.
- Work with data and information security as well as relevant software certifications
- Responsibility for preparing the results and contributing to meaningful audit reports
- Development of individual recommendations for action and involvement in the presentation of the results to the clients
- Interact regularly with your team in four different countries
- Degree in a relevant field, ideally computer science, business informatics or similar
- 1-2 years of experience in technology consulting or auditing, ideally with a focus on financial services
- Experience in evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of automated application- and IT General Controls is considered a plus
- Experience with data analysis tools is considered a plus
- Languages: English, German is considered a plus
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.