JCW Resourcing UK
We are looking for a Key Account Manager to manage our client portfolio in the French market, based out of our Paris office.
Reporting to the Account Executive Team leader you will develop a deep understanding of our clients, their industry and address their needs. You will take hands-on responsibility for driving revenue retention and growth and expanding customer value.
- Build strategic account plans to improve value-driven relationships with your key customers that can help in long-term development and retention, maximizing the revenue:
- Sell new products/services to increase our penetration and stickiness
- Anticipate and manage contract renegotiation to increase and secure revenue long term
- Set up a contact strategy and develop a pool of sponsors; build and maintain Clients' Web of Influence
- Work closely with the Customer Care Team to deliver high-quality experience
- Identify product improvements by remaining aware of the industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Negotiate and close deals to maximize profitable business, in collaboration as needed with a Sales Executive
- Forecast and track account metrics; deliver regular progress reporting on initiatives and KPI's
- Drive innovation back into the Product roadmap through the delivery of key customer insights
- Minimum 3/4 years’ experience in account management roles with medium-to-large accounts, ideally within the Payment or Fintech industry and /or Enterprise software sales
- Consultative selling approach with natural talent for closing deals
- Experience in addressing C-level executives
- Fluent in French and English
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.