JCW Resourcing UK
I am currently looking for a Senior KYC Analyst for a high-growth fintech in Brussels. Your task will be to protect existing clients and future clients from financial crime risk — including money laundering, terrorist financing, bribery and corruption, fraud, sanctions risk, tax evasion and reputational risk.
- Performing anti-financial crime checks as part of the onboarding process for corporate clients in compliance with relevant legislative, regulatory and internal requirements
- Comprehensive CDD and EDD checks for corporate clients, including the KYC process, identification and analysis of complex ownership structures, financial statements and transaction patterns
- CDD/EDD analysis across all types of legal entities and business sectors in a variety of jurisdictions with an emphasis on local clients
- Direct contact with clients
- Identification of red flags and exposure to financial crime risk, including escalation to the compliance teams.
- Documenting client files in a structured format compliant with internal requirements
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience conducting CDD and EDD with corporate clients
- Fluency in Flemish/Dutch and French
- Advanced knowledge of red flags and financial crime typologies relevant to the payments space
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal including working alongside the Front Office
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.