JCW Resourcing UK
CDD/KYC Analyst – Amsterdam – Corporate Bank
We are currently recruiting assisting a well-known corporate bank in hiring CDD/KYC Analysts based in Amsterdam.
- Perform the due diligence on new and existing clients
- Perform analytical risk assessments on new clients
- Ensure KYC files are complete and prepare client acceptance forms
- Review of periodical reviews on existing clients
- Provide ongoing support to client services teams in relation to AML/KYC matters
- Assist in the review of transaction monitoring processes on a risk-based approach
- Assist with complex AML/KYC regulatory issues
- Assist with implementation and delivery of internal AML/KYC training
- Bachelor or Master’s degree;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in AML/KYC of a corporate bank or, at least, Dutch banking experience with international client base;
- Knowledge of AML/KYC regulations
- Very good command of English and Dutch
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.