JCW Resourcing UK
- Previous experience in financial crime (KYC/AML & Sanctions) is essential, preferably in an on-boarding/QC role
- A working knowledge of multiple entity types is required including Corporates, Nonbanking Financial Institutions, F.I.'s, Hedge Funds, Private Equity Funds, Mutual Funds etc
- Knowledge of regulatory classifications across MiFID, EMIR, Dodd Frank, FATCA & Volcker is desirable
- Experience in banking is beneficial; ideally from an investment or corporate banking environment to understand the customers and their people (shareholders/ controllers), or in a similar environment where this experience could be gained
- The Analyst should be able to work well with their financial crime peers in a team. Good stakeholder management skills are required to work with On-boarding and Refresh teams including providing guidance and training
- A knowledge of vendor applications used for PEP/Sanctions screening, Adverse Media screening & Client Lifecycle Management is desirable
- Analytical skills are important, supported by appropriate experience or qualification.