JCW Resourcing UK
My client, an international bank, is looking for a Market Validation Analyst to join their Market Validation team in their Belgium branch. The Validation Department focuses on the development of their ideal framework in market modelling and are looking to strengthen the team.
- Analyse the strengths and weaknesses of current models
- Examine the implementation of new and ongoing models
- Ensure that the models are in line with regulatory requirements as per the Belgium regulatory bodies
- Liaise with different stakeholders such as other developers and the Market Risk Team
- 2+ years of experience in Market Modelling or Validation
- A Master’s in Mathematics, Engineering, Actuarial or similar of similar fields
- Professional fluency in English. A good understanding French or Dutch is a bonus
- Proficiency in at least one programming language such as C++, R or Python
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.