JCW Resourcing UK
As a global professional services firm we work with the World’s largest advertisers on a global, regional and local market basis, providing services across all communication channels from traditional / linear to digital / programmatic and increasingly into new areas such as influencers.
We are looking to expand our team with a series of new hires, including a Manager with circa 7 years of experience who is able to demonstrate specialist, in-depth experience across international media management and/or media agency trading and accountability.
- Delivering advertiser projects in media (local and international)
- Helping develop new solutions to take to clients across all media channels, including traditional media (especially TV) and digital channels
- Upskilling our teams in the concept and practical realities of media planning and buying across traditional and digital media channels
- Building and maintaining a strong network internally within the business
- Drawing on and developing external relationships with clients and wider media advertising industry
- Helping identify the skill gaps in our team with a view to developing new skills and /or recruiting new talent
One of our stated goals is to help the advertising and media industry rebuild trust and establish a future which is open, fair and transparent for all parties, with a particular emphasis on the media and digital advertising ecosystem. We are looking for an individual who is motivated by helping clients better understand and navigate the inherent challenges of the media industry, more specifically:
– providing assurance over all aspects of a client / agency contract
– assessing media performance delivery including saving tracking / productivity programmes across all media channels
– developing reporting frameworks for media assurance projects
– agency review / pitch management
For industry bodies
– media agency framework contract development (e.g. ISBA media agency framework versions 2 and 3)
– industry leading initiatives to build trust in the ecosystem (e.g. ISBA/AOP) international (e.g. WFA)
- Strong communication and presentation skills, in particular with senior personnel
- Strong technical media skills, and understanding of media buying and trading mechanics across traditional and digital media channels
- Strong analytical skills, ability and eagerness to deal with complex issues
- Strong project management skills and record of leading teams (an average project team size is 4-6 people)
- Very good understanding of media and advertising industry issues, including digital and programmatic trading
a holistic understanding of advertiser, media and programmatic ecosystem for example, but not limited to:
- Experience in advertiser reporting frameworks
- e.g. media performance / productivity / savings tracking tools
- Experience in media agency pitches
- e.g. producing media agency pitch materials and / or evaluating multiple agency submissions
- Reporting Tools
- e.g. advanced excel, Tableau, Power BI
- Digital media and verification tools
- e.g Google, Facebook, MOAT / IAS / DoubleVerify
The broader skills we look for in future employees
Specialist skills aside, all our people also need to demonstrate the behaviours and attitude to help us deliver our business goals
We’re a leading provider of trust in the digital world – in the eyes of our people, our clients and our stakeholders. Today's business environment is different. More complex. More connected. Companies not only face new and unknown risks, but also new and untapped opportunities. Our team is at the forefront of this change, join us to be a part of transforming how risk is perceived and capitalised on.
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.