JCW Resourcing UK
Operations and HR Executive. Frankfurt JCW Group
We are looking for an Operations and HR Executive for our Frankfurt Office. This is a varied role and requires involvement in all areas of the business. We are an international company and our Senior Leadership and fellow Operations staff are spread across a number of different locations so communication, influencing and strong stakeholder management is imperative.
Your role is to be the right hand person to our Office Director and Senior Leadership team in your location for anything related to the physical office as well as HR Administration and support on the ground as part of our global HR team. As part of our Global Support Division you will ensure all our Employees in Germany have regional specific HR support and can concentrate on their day to day roles in an organised, inviting and safe environment.
As the first point of contact for the office both internally and externally you will maintain a positive, solutions orientated and can do attitude when dealing with our employees, our clients and our contractors. You should be an excellent communicator, approachable, adaptable to change and able to prioritise and manage your time effectively.
You will create systems to build and drive a fantastic working environment for both existing and incoming employees, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication, and safety. You will also be the first point of contact for our German employees from an HR point of view and take the lead on Germany related research and projects for the Global HR team specifically in regards to benefits, BVG, changes to legislation and communication to employees
We work in a highly collaborative manner and never forget our purpose is to support, be available and work in partnership with our employees no matter their level.
What You Will Do
- Manage the day to day office routines including office inventory, food orders, office supplies, health & safety, legal & compliance and maintenance queries.
- Facilitate a positive working environment for all team members, work proactively seeking to help and support colleagues, spot inefficiencies and be the solution (or find one)
- Be the first point of contact for managers and employees on all office needs including maintenance, mailing, shipping, office supplies, office equipment, and administrative tasks
- Be the first point of contact for our contractors, clients and external candidates-providing high levels of positive and personable customer service
- Manage refurbishments, office moves & propose/research creative ideas to improve the office space and working environment
- Organise company celebrations and events and aid in the tracking and reporting of incentives
- Manage set up process for all new joiners – including setting up IT hardware and system logins.
- Liaise with global HR, TA and L&D to facilitate onboarding of new starters including Corporate Induction
- Diary & document management for senior leadership in your location
- Travel bookings incoming and outgoing from your location, utilising additional language skills where appropriate.
- Provide holiday cover to operations staff in other offices and wider operational support globally.
- Liaise with outsourced IT support to handle on-site IT issues, order IT equipment, facilitate repairs & maintain asset management records.
- First Line support for in-house systems – Bullhorn, Cloudcall, Cube19, LinkedIn, Canvas etc.
- Continual, varied, often random tasks that form the life of a business
- On-boarding new starters, from offers, pre start checks, on-boarding documentation and first day welcomes
- Manage leaver process
- Issue Employee contracts
- Manage Employee Benefits
- Maintaining internal policy documentation
- Day to day HR including, but not limited to, Management Reports, Holiday requests and other absences
- Keeping our HRIS up to date
- Support in execution of the company’s wellness and D&I activities, help to ensure the whole team are living and breathing our company values
- speak English AND German to professional/native level
- Either have a relevant Bachelor degree in Business Admin or HR
- OR 12-18 months in a similar role
Ultimately each day is different – when new challenges arise, you will have the ability to tackle them and seek the best solutions for the business. If you don't know the answer to something, you're the type who has a defined plan on how to find someone who does (or research to find the answer) and report back quickly.