JCW Resourcing UK
I am currently hiring for a quantitative risk analyst for French-based multinational bank in Paris.
- Designing models: statistical models in line with banking regulation and the needs of the various business areas.
- Expertise sharing: help the various business areas to better understand regulation enforcement.
- Innovation: contributing to the development of Data Science solutions rolled out as part of the bank’s new management projects.
- Minimum 5 years as a quantitative analyst in a Financial Institution.
- Master’s degree in Engineering with a specialisation in econometrics, stochastic mathematics or statistics
- A significant knowledge of risk models (credit risk) and statistics (e.g., ECL, IFRS 9, etc.).
- Developed skills in programming: SAS, R, Python.
- Fluent in English, and French.
- Logic, ability to teach and explain, innovative spirit
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.