JCW Resourcing UK
My client is a Europe-wide leading consultancy, based in Brussels. At present they are looking for a Risk Data Analyst, to support their clients incorporating changes and innovations in valuation, risk and compliance.
- Acting as subject matter expert, business or functional analyst in a risk domain (credit risk, market risk, ALM, liquidity risk, operational risk)
- To build and maintain close relationships with their clients
- Participate in business development initiatives or internal projects
- 2+ years of experience in the banking sector. A first exposure to consulting in the financial industry is a plus.
- Regulatory knowledge (Basel III, BCBS239, CRR/CRD, TRIM, IFRS9, BECRIS)
- Proven experience with data management framework implementation (BCBS239)
- Technical skills and programming skills: SAS, R, Python, etc.
- A Master Degree in econometrics, physics, mathematics, computer sciences or applied economics
- Fluent in English
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.