JCW Resourcing UK
Our client are an established Investment Fund Manager in Luxembourg who have seen tremendous growth over the past 10 years. As such they are currently looking for a Risk Manager to join their team.
- Development and implementation of risk management activities and regular analysis of possible risks
- Maintenance and further development of risk management strategies, principles and processes (UCITS & AIF)
- Advice and support for management in identifying and mitigating risks
- Creation, maintenance and further development of rules and procedures in respect of regulatory changes
- Responsibility for internal and external risk management reporting
- 3+ years' experience in risk management in investment fund management
- Experience and knowledge in UCITS & Alternative investments
- Knowledge of regulatory climate in Luxembourg impacted investment funds
- Strong communication – fluent in English & German
- Experience in using Excel, VBA
- Strong analytical experience
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.