JCW Resourcing UK
Role: Senior Attorney
Location: Geneva, Switzerland
Employment Type: Permanent, full time
Currently recruiting on behalf of one of the Big Four consultancies who is looking for a legal professional to join their team in Geneva.
Responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
- You will act as a legal consultant for national & international clients
- Lead the legal team in Geneva
- Work with other members of the legal team and with specialists from the wider business in departments including tax, consulting, audit etc.
- Work as a generalist on a wide range of topics such as corporate law, M&A, contract and commercial law
- Provide legal advice to internal/external clients
- You have achieved a Swiss university degree in Law
- Admitted to the Swiss bar
- 8+ years working experience in a top tier law firm or big 4 firm would be ideal
- You understand legal issues/challenges that national/international companies face
- Clear, effective communication skills, able to speak fluent French and English. Some German would be a bonus
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the requirements, please apply via the button below. If you do not receive a response on your application in 3-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you aren't interested but would like to get in touch about other potential opportunities, please feel free to send your CV directly to email@example.com
If you are not interested but know someone who might be then JCW offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to receive vouchers.