JCW Resourcing UK
Senior Credit risk analyst
- Must have a higher education and master in finance or economics or mathematics
- Min. 2 years' experience in credit risk management within the banking sector or management consultancy or credit sector
- FRM certificate (is a plus)
- Good knowledge of Basel III , IFRS 9, New definition of default, Non performing and Forborne exposures Regulation.
- Good knowledge of financial instruments and in general of banking products, banking credit activity, risk management techniques and more particularly of Credit Risk management.
- Strong experience in SAS and Excel
- Must be fluent in French or German plus English Knowledge of Luxemburg language is considered a plus!
- Strongly relational and team-oriented.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly.
- Positive attitude is essential.
- Eager to learn and to share.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.
To apply for this job please visit meisy.