JCW Resourcing UK
You will be responsible for coordinating the day to day administrative and legal formalities for our varied and complex client portfolios. This will include regulated and unregulated real estate and corporate entities including funds, trusts and companies.
- You will build strong customer relationships with existing and new clients, banks and other external parties, gaining insight into their needs and delivering customer-centric solutions also ensuring we meet our legal and contractual requirements.
- You will lead board and shareholders meetings, reviewing related minutes, agreements and documentation.
- You’ll be highly organized, pay close attention to detail and know your subject matter as you will be dealing with queries relating to account opening, acquisitions, board resolutions, official publication and filing, notarial and private deeds, incorporation and liquidations
- 3-5 years in Corporate, Company or Fiscal law or previous experience as a Corporate Officer ideally, (relevant experience of minimum 1-2 years in a similar environment)
- Knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. SAP)
- Experienced in handling: acquisition of participation’s, board resolutions, incorporation and liquidation of a company, proxies, advanced knowledge of annual reporting law.
- Knowledge of Luxembourg company law is an asset (including financial vehicles, SOPARFI,SICAR,SIF,RAIF)
- Fluent in English and an additional language would be considered an asset
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.