JCW Resourcing UK
My client, a private equity investment firm is currently looking for a Senior Legal Associate to take over the daily management of the holding companies.
- Maintain general corporate housekeeping of the Luxembourg holding companies.
- preparation of board and shareholders resolutions
- update shareholders' registers and commercial register registration
- keep electronic corporate housekeeping files up to date
- Daily management of all Luxembourg holding companies
- arrange payment of invoices
- review contracts new holding companies would enter into
- Prepare corporate documentation related to approval of acquisitions in Europe
- Review and produce engagement letters, letters of intent and non-disclosure agreements
- 4+ years experience in corporate law in Luxembourg
- Bachelors degree in Law minimum
- Experience with acquisitions, debt and equity financings is a plus
- Experience with AIFM is essential
- Fluency in English
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.