JCW Resourcing UK
A rapidly growing Global Private Markets firm is looking to strengthen their legal team with a Senior Paralegal. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting asset management/ investment matters with a focus on private debt, real estate, private equity and infrastructure clients.
- Supervise the work of external service providers concerning:
- decision making process of the Luxembourg entities
- drafting of all necessary corporate resolutions
- bookkeeping; update company books and registers
- filing of documents with relevant registries and authorities
- Complete and review AML/KYC checks
- Create, manage and maintain corporate databases
- 5+ years experience as a corporate secretary, paralegal, corporate legal assistant
- Experience with private equity, private debt, real estate funds in Luxembourg is essential
- Some experience with AML/KYC secretarial work
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.