JCW Resourcing UK
: Senior Regulatory Compliance Expert
: Vaduz, Liechtenstein
: Permanent, 100%
We’re currently recruiting on behalf of a leading private bank who is looking for a highly motivated compliance professional to strengthen their newly built regulatory compliance team in Vaduz!
This opportunity will give you the chance to have a real impact assisting in making decisions for the team, interaction with the wider business and you will take on a broad range of responsibilities.
Responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
- You will clarify and develop solutions for complex regulatory issues
- You are the point of contact for employees with regulatory issues
- You check compliance, carry out monitoring and lead trainings in the area of ??cross-border regulations/new regulations.
- You will control the correctness of the cross-border rules.
- You optimize limits, monitor and create evaluations with regard to our risk appetite
- You will analyse processes and initiate efficient optimizations in the relevant specialist topics.
- You have a strong academic background, achieving a degree in Law. Further training in banking/compliance would be an advantage
- You have several years of professional experience in a similar position
- Extensive experience with European financial market regulation and a comprehensive understanding of how they affect banking operations.
- You have experience both with project implementation of regulations and with operational day-to-day work in the field of regulatory compliance.
- You have experience with tax reporting regimes, in particular FATCA and AIA, as well as in setting up the implementation of cross-border control processes.
- You have strong communication skills with the ability to communicate in German and English fluently
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the requirements, please apply via the button below. If you do not receive a response on your application in 3-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you are not interested but would like to get in touch about other potential opportunities, please feel free to send your CV directly to email@example.com
If you are not interested but know someone who might be then JCW offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to receive vouchers.