JCW Resourcing UK
: Team Lead Investment Services Compliance
Location: Vaduz, Liechtenstein
: Permanent, 100%
We’re currently recruiting on behalf of a leading private bank who is looking for a highly motivated compliance professional to strengthen and lead their newly built investment services compliance team in Vaduz!
This opportunity will give you the chance to have a real impact in making decisions for the team, interaction with the wider business and you will take on a broad range of responsibilities.
Responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
- You lead the team of currently two people (team currently being set up).
- You are the representative of the Head Compliance in your department.
- You will develop risk analyses and define corresponding monitoring plans.
- You ensure compliance with essential organizational obligations
- You are the contact person for employees and departments for regulatory questions in your specialist area, especially with regard to conflicts of interest.
- You are responsible for ongoing and timely reporting in the area of ??securities compliance.
- You are the contact person for the Liechtenstein Financial Market Authority on MiFID topics.
- You have a strong academic background, ideally achieving a degree in Law. Further training in banking/compliance would be an advantage
- You have several years of professional experience in a similar position, gaining initial leadership experience
- You have extensive experience with European financial market regulation, in particular with MiFID, AIFMD and UCITS.
- You have experience both with project implementation of regulations and with operational day-to-day work in the field of regulatory compliance.
- You have experience with both project implementation and day-to-day operations in the field of securities compliance.
- You have strong communication skills with the ability to communicate in German and English fluently
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the requirements, please apply via the button below. If you do not receive a response on your application in 3-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you are not interested but would like to get in touch about other potential opportunities, please feel free to send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not interested but know someone who might be then JCW offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to receive vouchers.