JCW Resourcing UK
Audit Manager Trade Industries
JCW are currently working with a Big 4 Firm and looking for an Audit Manager in Trade Industries. This is an opportunity to provide Assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large entities and big brands.
You’ll work alongside senior members of the client’s management team in planning the audit process from beginning to end, ensuring completeness, accuracy, and fair presentation of our client’s information.
This is an opportunity to join an active and diversified team in a rapidly developing sector.
- Managing the mandates for the local, national and international clients active in the fields of commerce, industry and services
- supervising and implementation of audit tasks, reports and recommendations
- Participation and leading audit missions
- leading a team and various projects
- You will gain in-depth knowledge of a broad range of clients
- bachelor’s or master’s degree or a diploma in economics
- You are a US certified accountant (US CPA)
- You have at least 5- 7 years’ industrial audit experience and thorough knowledge of US GAAP and PCAOB regulations
- You are fluent in English, French knowledge is a plus
- You are innovative and you enjoy team work and contact with clients
- You have excellent analytical and summarizing skills
- You are a problem solver and work independently
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.