JCW Resourcing UK
My client, an advisory business providing end-to-end governance, advisory and oversight solutions to investment and asset management firms, is currently looking for a senior consultant for their growing regulatory compliance team.
- Design and implementation of compliance frameworks ;
- Drafting of compliance documents (manuals and procedures, templates, risk assessments etc.) ;
- Assisting clients with their needs related to compliance :
– AML/Financial Crime reviews and projects
– Regulatory Due Diligence
Governance and board effectiveness reviews
Compliance risk reviews
- Assisting with client proposals.
– International travel to be expected –
- 2-3 years’ experience in consulting/regulatory compliance/financial services industry fields (such as advisory firm/Big 4 firm, or Management Company).
- Understanding of the regulatory landscape related to asset managers and private equity funds.
- Fluency in English, French, and any additional European language will be a plus.
- Experienced with Microsoft applications including Word and PowerPoint.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.